Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast.
You can have Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast
- Prepare of basic pizza dough (non yeast).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of ham and tomato with mint pizza.
- It's 2 tbsp of leggo tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 slice of chedder cheese.
- You need 4 slice of thinly cured black pepper ham.
- It's 1 dash of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of fresh mint.
- Prepare 6 slice of thinly shave parmesan cheese.
Basic Pizza Dough Non Yeast instructions
- Basic non yeast pizza dough.
- Sieve then flour and add salt in a bowl then make a well in the middle.
- In seperate bowl beat egg with oil and milk.
- Add egg mixture unto flour and mix into soft dough.
- Knead lightly on flour surface then divide into 2 medium or 3 small size pizza on an oiled pizza tray or pizza stone.
- This point the pizza dough can be wrap up and freeze up to a week.
- Roll thinly and place pizza on baking stone then add tomato paste then top fresh slice tomato.
- Add ham and chedder cheese then top some olive oil.
- Bake at 200 C for 15 to 20 minute depending on the thickness and size of the pizza, half way through add some fresh mint and continue to bake.
- My option to Serve ham and tomato with mint pizza top thinly shave parmesan cheese.
Tidak ada komentar: