How to Make Perfect 🍕Pizza in regular oven
🍕Pizza in regular oven. There is a crisp crust but with a moist interior. Regular ovens dry out the crust from longer cooking, making it tougher. The only drawback is that this quick cooking browns the crust poorly.
To cook frozen pizza in a convection oven, you should always first refer to the heating or baking instructions that come with the package, especially when setting the oven temp for "pizza." If you don't have the instructions, you can follow some general guidelines when cooking a frozen pizza. Take the pizza out of the oven. Slide the pizza off the pizza stone or pan and onto a plate or cooling rack. You can have 🍕Pizza in regular oven using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍕Pizza in regular oven
- It's of For dough.
- You need 300 gr of flour (00 grade will be best).
- You need 250 ml of water.
- It's 1 tea spoon of instant yeast.
- Prepare of Salt (1 tea spoon).
- You need of For sauce.
- Prepare 200 gr of tomato paste.
- It's 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Basil or thyme.
- It's of For toppings.
- You need of Mozarella (or melting cheese any kind).
- It's of All kind of cheese.
- Prepare of Any veggies you desire.
- Prepare of Any cured meat (do not use raw meat).
- You need of Virgin olive oil.
Let cool for a couple minutes before cutting. Check the underside of the crust before you remove it. The ideal crust is well-browned, with a few spots of char. If the crust is still pale, let it bake a couple minutes longer.
🍕Pizza in regular oven step by step
- First you can mix dry flour and instant yeast well and pour water slowly and mix with your hand. If the dogh is too dry you can add more water..
- When water and flour mixed well hold all dough and strech it and make a ball then again strech make a ball a few times more. Then wait at least 2 hour(12 hours will be perfectly enough) and cover with a wet clean towel..
- Make a round shape with dough. No need to shape perfectly round thinner pizza is the better pizza.
- For the sauce add a little olive oil to a pan and add tomatoes and crushed garlic. Cook in low heat.
- Add basil or thyme what you desire to sauce when the sour taste of tomatoes is gone and turn off the heat..
- Put your round shaped dough to a pan and start to fry bottom of your pizza and pour enough amount of sauce on your pizza.
- When pizza bottom side is hardened you can take from the pan and add toppings you desire and put in the oven with highest degree.
- When cheese is melted take your italian style pizza out and serve with olive oil and fresh basil. Bonne petite 🍕.
Baking a pizza in a convection oven works very much the same as a conventional oven. Carefully take out the hot tray (be sure to use an oven mitt!) and place the pizza on it. The end result should be a hot, tasty, crispy slice. How to Reheat Pizza in a Skillet How to cook pizza on a stone: Place a pizza stone on a lower oven rack. When you're ready to bake pizza, remove the crust from the freezer and allow it to thaw, loosely wrapped, at room temperature.