Red Velvet Cookies. Red velvet cake meets a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie today. I made today's red velvet cookies for a Christmas party I'm going to tonight with my friend Erin. Red velvet cake in cookie form—that's what you've got here with these Red Velvet Cookies!
A perfect cookie for Christmas or Valentines! Red Velvet Cookies are soft and chewy with the most delicious red velvet flavor. Dip them in white chocolate for an extra special Valentine's Day treat. *TRIED & TRUE* Soft n chewy red velvet cookies with a cream cheese filling! You can have Red Velvet Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies
- You need 1 Box (15.25 oz) of Red Velvet cake mix (I like the mix w/pudding).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 Cup of white chocolate chips.
Watch me make these soft n chewy red velvet cookie sandwiches from. This Red Velvet Cookies Recipe is gorgeous but taste even better than they look. They are my kids all time favorite cookie. We love to serve them around the holidays, but really…. any time of the year our.
Red Velvet Cookies instructions
- Combine cake mix, oil, & eggs. Mix well..
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 mins.
- Roll in balls, about 2 tbsp. Arrange on baking sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350 for about 13 mins each or until crisp around edges..
I served these Red Velvet Cookies at the church baazar last week and they were such a pleasant surprise for everyone. I was given the "Best Cook" award for these tasty bits. Delish.com brings you red velvet perfection. Make cookies: Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle on the baking sheet. Beautiful and delicious red velvet chocolate chip cookies.