Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza. Here is an easy BBQ chicken bacon pizza recipe! Marc shows you how to cook pizza at home using dough made from scratch (stay tuned for that video!). Not all BBQ sauce meets that criteria, but when you find one that is completely awesome… a nice big spoonful is awfully tempting.
To make this BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe as easy as possible, we use a can of pre-made pizza dough, as well as rotisserie chicken. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye. You can have Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of active dry or instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It's 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Toppings(enough for one pizza crust).
- You need 1 of large boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- It's 5 of sliced of cooked bacon chopped up.
- You need 1 cup of plus 3 tablespoon bbq sauce (divided).
- You need 3 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of red onion chopped or diced.
- It's 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro chopped.
- It's of Note: the pizza dough should make 2 medium pizzas.
- You need of You can also make ur own garlic butter for the crust.
Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the Love this BBQ chicken Pizza recipe, I added some bacon to it for an extra ingredient, actually I love all you recipes! I'll be buzy for a long while trying all. I mean, doesn't that pizza look divine?! It's bursting with delicious BBQ chicken and bacon flavors thanks to the key ingredient - KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce!
Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza instructions
- Take half the dough and stretch in a 16" pizza pan or cookie sheet dough should be thin.
- Toppings for bbq chicken pizza: pre heat oven to 425 degrees spread one cup of bbq sauce on pizza dough sprinkle 3 cups of mozzarella cheese on top toss the cooked shredded chicken and the cooked bacon and red onion on top take the 3 tbs of bbq sauce and drizzle over the toppings and take the 1/2 of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle over the pizza.
- Bake for 10 mins remove pizza from oven sprinkle chopped cilantro then put back in the oven for 5 mins more or until the crust is golden brown let stand for 5 mins then serve.
De BBQ Bacon & Chicken pizza is een heerlijke pizza gevuld met barbecue saus en kip. De BBQ Bacon & Chicken krijgt zijn zoetige smaak dankzij de barbecuesaus. De perfecte keuze voor iedereen die gek is op kip en de smaak van barbecuesaus. Roll the pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface and place on pizza pan. (brush pan or stone with olive oil first). Top with chicken, bacon and onion slices and then both cheeses.