Quick and Easy Pizza Dough. What a treat for my and husbanad and me. I've never made dough from scratch before and this couldn't be easier. This Easy Pizza Dough recipe comes together SO fast (because there's zero rising required) that it's hard to believe you can make the absolute best pizza crust with so little effort!
Check out this Easy and Quick Pizza Dough/ Base Recipe For a delicious crispy crust, we recommend using the Culinary Couture pizza stone. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. You can cook Quick and Easy Pizza Dough using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pizza Dough
- It's 2 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare of Warm Water.
- It's 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Salt.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Oregano.
Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings. Making your own pizza dough for a homemade pizza crust sounds really intimidating, especially if you aren't a bread maker or a baker, but I assure you that not only is it an easy recipe, but it's also a quick one. You don't have to sit and wait for the dough to rise multiple times, so you can actually make it. From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids learning, we're sharing our best advice and ideas to keep you busy at home.
Quick and Easy Pizza Dough step by step
- Pour the Flour on a bowl and add the Oregano, Black Pepper and Dried Basil..
- Add the Salt, Garlic Powder and Olive Oil. You can use basically any herb you like to taste in your pizza..
- Mix well and pour Water over the mix. You need to add it partially until you feel the dough does not stick to your fingers and you can remove it easily from them..
- Let the dough rest for at least half an hour inside the fridge to be ready to use. Enjoy!.
Top pizza with tomato sauce and toppings of your choice. I made one pizza with this recipe and one pizza with dough purchased from the pizza place in a local supermarket. And homemade pizza is the best pizza you'll ever have! Normally we make this traditional yeast pizza and freeze them for a quick dinner. Easy pizza dough for the bread machine.