Recipe: Delicious Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake
Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake. Today I'm doing my first ever baking video in celebration of Easter. This creamy lemon cheesecake is a big favorite among my family and friends! These Lemon Cheesecakes have three layers.
Beat the cream cheese until it is creamy and smooth (no. Mini lemon cheesecakes with chocolate eggs are the ideal treat for Easter. Sweet, yet fresh and sharp at the same time, my cheesecakes are sheer pleasure. You can have Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of lemon, zested (make sure you only zest the yellow part of your lemon, the white part is bitter ! 😖).
- It's 1 (6 ounce) of graham cracker crust.
- It's of Cool whip.
My mini lemon cheesecakes are the best dessert for Easter. The bite-size treat has such a mixed range of textures and tastes. This Lemon Meringue Cheesecake is made with a buttery graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake, tart lemon curd and toasted meringue! Rather than a cake this year, I made my hubby a couple of pies for his birthday.
Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake step by step
- In a bowl beat together with a hand mixer cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and eggs until creamy.......
- With a spoon stir into cream cheese mixture the zested lemon peel......
- Pour cream cheese mixture into your graham cracker crust.......
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes........
- Cool and refrigerate cream cheese pie for several hours or overnight, covered.......
- Garnish each serving with cool whip and enjoy 😉!.
Cheesecake is my ultimate favorite dessert and this one was sweet, lemony and creamy, with just a tiny bit of tartness- yum! Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the melted butter. No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is extra creamy, bursting with lemon, and the perfect easy cheesecake recipe. I think my Mum's favorite recipe on the blog is this lemon cheesecake with blueberry compote. She ended up making it for Easter (sadly I wasn't there to enjoy it) - but after her telling me.