Recipe: Delicious Coconut Jaggery Cookies
Coconut Jaggery Cookies.
You can cook Coconut Jaggery Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Jaggery Cookies
- You need 1.5 cup of Oats Flour.
- You need 1.5 cup of Dedicated Coconut.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1/4 cup of Boiling water.
Coconut Jaggery Cookies step by step
- Preheat Oven @180°C for 10 min..
- Melt butter and let it come to room temperature. Add jaggery and butter in a bowl and mix till it combine..
- Add dessicated coconut and oat flour to jaggery butter mixture. Mix properly..
- Add baking soda in boiling water mix and add to the oat flour mixture..
- Mix properly. Separate dough into balls and press slightly. Place it on greased baking tray..
- I kept it simple. You can dryfruits on top..
- Bake @180°C for 15 to 20min. Let it cool for sometime..
- Enjoy... Happy Tea Time.