Recipe: Appetizing Mango kulfi
Mango kulfi. This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of mango mixed with the traditional kulfi. Last week, I used some fresh mangoes to make this Mango Kulfi and it turned out to be so creamy and just about perfect! Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India.
Mango kulfi is an Indian frozen dense dessert made from milk and mango puree. Summers and kulfi go together for us. Mango kulfi recipe with video & step by step photos - Kulfi is an Indian ice cream made with milk, sugar and other flavoring ingredients. You can cook Mango kulfi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango kulfi
- It's 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cream.
- You need 1 cup of mango pulp.
- You need 1 tsp of pistachios.
- It's 1 tsp of tutti fruiti.
I absolutely love mango, and so enjoy making recipes from mango. There's no ice cream machine required to follow this recipe -frozen dessert. Though kulfi is often compared to ice cream, it's nothing like it: Kulfi isn't churned. This recipe for instant mango kulfi takes short cuts, using canned sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream. how to prepare mango kulfi with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large blender take ¾ cup of chopped ripped mangoes. alternatively, use mango puree. also add, cold milk. add more milk and.
Mango kulfi step by step
- Heat a a Kadhai add the milk let the milk boil then keep the flame to medium and keep Stuti the milk until it reduces till half of the original volume.
- Once done add sugar and cream then again cook it for another few minutes then turn off the flame.
- Let the milk cool down completely add the mango pulp mix it well then pour this mixture into a moulds then keep it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours after that transfer this moulds into a plate garnished it some pistachiosand tuty fruity served chilled...
Mango kulfi recipe is a popular Indian ice cream. There is absolutely no respite from the hot sultry weather that we are experiencing since the past two weeks. This mango kulfi recipe is for a mango ice cream that is common in India. The recipe is simple, plus Kulfi is a popular Indian dessert that is common not only throughout India, but the Middle East, Sri. Mango kulfi is a rich, milk based frozen mango dessert, that can be easily made and enjoyed at home.