Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Mini Zucchini Pizzas
Mini Zucchini Pizzas. This simple snack recipe is a fantastic way to satisfy your pizza cravings while skipping the usual carb-filled crust. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Along with these Mini Zucchini Pizzas, I'll also be sharing some fabulous desserts that you can bring to your next party, as well as some of my favorite cocktails and other low-cal appetizer options. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links.
Easy, light, yummy summer meal.and Paleo/Primal friendly! Can be used as hors d'oeuvres too. More From Eat Pray Crunch: ~Why We Cloth Diaper. You can have Mini Zucchini Pizzas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Zucchini Pizzas
- You need 1 of large zucchini, a green griller of you have one.
- It's 1 jar of Ragu Marinara.
- You need 1 bag of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Bacon bits.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
And these baked zucchini bites are a fun and healthier alternative to pizza. Pizza is always a favorite, but it is admittedly not the healthiest choice. In this recipe, instead of traditional crust that is full of carbs, thick slices of. I make these all the time, sometimes for lunch or as snack.
Mini Zucchini Pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large, 13x9 glass baking dish, drizzle olive oil..
- Carefully slice your zucchini into 1/4" medallions. If you have a standard sized zucchini, you may want to cut them lengthwise and have oblong pizzas. 🙂.
- Place a single layer of zucchinis in the dish. If they don't all fit, repeat step 2 with an additional dish..
- Spoon a rather thick layer of marinara into the center of each slice. The sauce shouldn't go all the way to the edges. Leave about a 1/4" around the room without sauce..
- Sprinkle onto each slice about a teaspoon of bacon bits, then mozzarella to cover. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
Even my husband thinks they are pretty darn good! They also happen to be gluten-free, and perfect for meatless Mondays. Low Carb Zucchini-Mini-Pizza - diese leckeren Zucchini-Piccolinis sind unglaublich vielseitig, schnell zu zaubern und gesund. With just a few simple ingredients, you can bake up this mini Egg Cups recipe packed with zucchini and cheese to make a healthy breakfast or lunch option for the kids. They store well in the fridge for.