Recipe: Tasty Lithuanian summer dietary drink
Lithuanian summer dietary drink. Boil water and let it become completely cold. By then boil red sweet beetroot and eggs together. Being of Lithuanian descent, I am very impressed with your recreation of this traditional summer soup!
Lithuanian food uses simple, humble ingredients to create tasty and nourishing meals. Lithuania also produces some fantastic food products including meat products, cheese and beer. See more ideas about Lithuanian recipes, Food, Lithuanian. You can have Lithuanian summer dietary drink using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lithuanian summer dietary drink
- Prepare 1 of red beetroot.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 small of cucumber.
- It's 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- It's 5 tbsp of non sweet yogurt.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- You need 1 of salt, black pepper.
Jump to navigation Jump to search. A wide variety of dietary drinks options are available to you, such as processing type, primary ingredient, and packaging. One of the least appreciated aspects of why summer is always worth looking forward to - you just don't get epic cumulonimbus clouds in the colder months. A Lithuanian honey liqueur, Viryta recipes are handed down from generation to generation and are shrouded in secrecy.
Lithuanian summer dietary drink step by step
- Boil water and let it become completely cold.
- By then boil red sweet beetroot and eggs together..
- Cut in small cubes after they become cold (take only the white from eggs). Also cut the cucumber and mix together..
- Add sour creme, yogurt, salt, pepper and mix well..
- Add water and move to fridge for 2 hours or more so that tastes are merged..
Viryta is usually homemade by descendants of Lithuanian immigrants, using recipes that have been handed down through the generations, and is a popular commodity around the. Maximize your summer fun with these Ayurvedic health tips. Discover more for each dosha at Banyan Botanicals. User Reviews for L-theanine to treat Dietary Supplementation. The following information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication.