Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- You need 1 of pizza crust.
- It's 4 oz of alfredo sauce.
- It's 6 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of portabella mushrooms.
- It's 1 small of tomato.
- You need 15 of fresh cilantro.
- It's 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Cut chicken into 1" wide strips, place in Zip-loc bag. Add basil, thyme, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Shake bag, and let sit..
- Dice tomato and cilantro, and slice portabella mushrooms. Set aside..
- Place pizza crust on pan. Evenly spread sauce across crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly, then sprinkle tomato, mushroom, and cilantro. Evenly spread chicken across top..
- Take cheddar cheese and lightly sprinkle around crust. Place in oven for 12-14 minutes..