Recipe: Perfect Beef Stroganoff Pizza
Beef Stroganoff Pizza.
You can have Beef Stroganoff Pizza using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff Pizza
- It's 3/4 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 3 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It's 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's 2 of pizza crusts.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
Beef Stroganoff Pizza step by step
- Brown beef with chopped onions and add dry spices..
- Simmer mixture for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Min in sour cream and tomato sauce and simmer until mixture is consistent..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Mound sauce mixture until it is 1 1/2 inches from the edge of the crist. Apply pressure With spatula until mixture is 3/4 inch from the crust edge..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza to taste..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- Repeat with second crust..