$8 Easy pizza braid. This easy, cheese-stuffed twist on pizza night makes a great dinner or fun game day appetizer. Place the braided puff pastry on a parchment paper lined baking tray. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese.
This gooey cheese-filled pepperoni pizza braid is the perfect solution to dinnertime boredom, game day Pump up your pepperoni pizza by folding it into this easy braided loaf! Four ingredients bring you this easy party-ready pizza braid. Homemade pizza is all the rage these days. You can have $8 Easy pizza braid using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of $8 Easy pizza braid
- Prepare of premade pizza dough.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of pepperoni.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of ground sausage (I used venison sausage).
- It's of Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder.
We enjoy it, too, but this pizza braid fits the bill for a change up; it's tasty, easy to prepare, and beautiful! Serve slices with a salad and you have a lovely, fun meal for company or for family fun night. This Pull Apart Pizza Braid is a mouthwatering party appetizer that's perfect for dipping with epic cheese pulls! Makes an easy dinner or a quick game-night appetizer (add a little garlic Pizza Braid - Video Recipe, Ingredients list and easy step by step instructions.
$8 Easy pizza braid instructions
- Heat oven to 400 unroll dough and place on a greased 13x9 pan and cut strips along the edges. Spread sauce and cooked sausage on top and sprinkle with seasoning..
- Next layer cheese and pepperoni and more seasoning..
- Pinch each of the ends together and bake about 15-18 minutes. I melted butter mixed with all the dry seasonings and brushed on top after baking..
Visit us online for more Tasty Recipes! Adding ham, sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and black olives quickly transforms this basic pepperoni pizza braid into a deluxe.yum! The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful -- e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese. It's extremely easy to double and works just as well, so we usually make a double batch and put one pizza in the freezer to eat sometime later.