Recipe: Delicious Chocolate chip butter cookies
Chocolate chip butter cookies. These aren't simply peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips; no, they're chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter. After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y'all love BOTH of those cookies. Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc.
I use Kirkland Brand Salted Butter from Costco to make these cookies. I have also used Tillamook salted butter with equally excellent results. These soft bakery-style peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are packed with peanut butter flavor and loaded with chocolate chips. You can cook Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- You need 500 g of salted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 175 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- You need 450 g of choc chip.
A while ago, I posted a photo of chocolate chip cookies after deciding to throw peanut butter into the batter at the very last minute. The cookies from this recipe blending peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie recipes are really chewy and addictive. All Reviews for Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. I was tired of making homemade chocolate chip cookies that were overly crispy and flat, like the Tollhouse version that's boring as hell.
Chocolate chip butter cookies step by step
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.
These cookies can be whole-grain, vegan, and MUCH lower in sugar, fat, and calories than traditional chocolate chip cookies, with no cholesterol and no butter or eggs in the recipe. Use melted butter in this chocolate chip cookie recipe. Most of the cookies on my website call for creaming softened butter with the sugars. Chewy chocolate chip cookies require melted butter. Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless.