Recipe: Yummy My Pizza Dough
My Pizza Dough.
You can cook My Pizza Dough using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Pizza Dough
- You need 1 of + 1/4 warm water.
- You need 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 3 of +1/2 Cups plain flour.
My Pizza Dough instructions
- Add the yeast to the warm water a for 5 minutes it will be a little frothy. If it is not get rid and do again..
- In a mixer add all the ingredients together with the yeast. Let it mix for 7 minutes on slow. If its sticky add more flour in a little at a time until it becomes elastic press with your finger and its springs back.
- Take out and make a ball then add to a bowl with a damp cloth over it for 1 hour..
- After rising, remove from the bowl and divide into two equal size pieces. Or just one large pizza. Use for your favorite pizza recipe or store in a loosely covered container in the fridge for up to three days.