Recipe: Yummy Chicken bbq pizza
Chicken bbq pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red.
This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever! You can cook Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- It's of My pizza dough recipe.
- It's of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Prepare of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- It's of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. Switch up pizza night with this Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe! Barbecue sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon, and cilantro, this BBQ Chicken Pizza will be a new favorite. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen.
Chicken bbq pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
It's great and really different from your traditional pizza. BBQ chicken pizza is practically a certified American classic. This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. Store-bought pizza dough, leftover chicken, BBQ sauce … check, check, check!