Recipe: Tasty Chicken Club Pizza
Chicken Club Pizza. This Chicken Club Pizza is a slimming friendly dinner or lunch, perfect for calorie counting or diet This Chicken Club Pizza recipe can be made vegetarian as long as you swap out the following. This Chicken Club Pizza features chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomato. Get all the flavors of a delicious club sadnwich in every bite of Chicken Club Pizza.
Rating A club sandwich is just as terrific as a pizza. Turkey is an excellent alternative to chicken. Chicken Club delivers fast food at your door when you order online through our app, where you can order not only Chicken Pizzas but Burgers and Wraps. You can have Chicken Club Pizza using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Club Pizza
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing, divided.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded triple cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped cooked chicken or I use rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon cooked and crumbled, or I use precooked bacon pieces in a bag.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finally chopped.
- You need 1 of (13.8 oz.) tube of refrigerated pizza crust.
Favorite club sandwich ingredients combine for a flavorful pizza. Top with spinach, chicken, tomato and bacon. Chicken Club Pizza — Chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomato come together for a deli fave translated into a melty, hot pizza. Get all the flavors of a delicious club sandwich in every bite.
Chicken Club Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- unroll pizza dough on to greased cooking sheet. bake for 10 minutes..
- mix mayonnaise and 1/3 cup of ranch dressing. spread on to crust. tap with half of cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon..
- bake 5 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. top with lettuce and tomato drizzle with remaining dressing.
Our pizza doughs are freshly baked daily. If you read this far down. Homemade White Sauce, Tomatoes, Bacon & White Meat Chicken. I love their chicken club pizza on a wheat crust. My only criticism is that they need to put salt on the Then it took forever to get a simple pizza and salad order.