Recipe: Appetizing White Chicken Pizza
White Chicken Pizza. Create an easy and flavorful gourmet pizza with basic ingredients. To grill pizza, heat one side of gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Cook up as many Individual White Chicken Pizzas as you want tonight, and freeze the rest.
A great white chicken pizza that will rival any pizza out there! The name of this pizza is kind of a mouthful, but I just didn't want to leave I call it Roasted Garlic White Chicken Pizza for short. Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. You can cook White Chicken Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Pizza
- It's 1 can of Pillsbury pizza dough.
- It's of pizza toppings.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cooked prior and diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of crust toppings.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter or margarine (I use imperial).
- Prepare of garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, pepper.
Home made White Chicken Pizza Recipe #pizza #howtomakepizza #food. Creamy Alfredo sauce combined with chicken, fresh basil and red onion makes this pizza quick and easy. I sauteed some white onion and green bellpepper with a little diced garlic (instead of using peppers. I will be using mushrooms to replace the chicken to make this vegetarian.
White Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness and shape..
- Melt the butter and add the seasonings to taste. Once mixed, brush the pizza dough with the mixture and place in oven for about 7-8 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and lightly brush again with the same mixture. Add your chicken, onions, and cheese. Place in oven for another 10 minutes..
- Take out, lightly brush the crust, cut, and ENJOY!!!!.
- (Chicken I use for this pizza) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360097-moist-juicy-chicken.
My fun twist on typical pizza is an excellent way to use up leftover pesto. And since it's loaded with protein-rich chicken and black beans, it's hearty enough to satisfy everyone! —Taste of Home Test. Who doesn't love a relaxed evening with a home made pizza and a movie? Sometimes it's nice to have a different flavor of pizza. So I wanted to do a white pizza, thought about smoking but it took quite awhile with the smoker for a White Chicken Pizza.