Recipe: Appetizing Healthy oats cookie
Healthy oats cookie. Whereas traditional recipes usually call for a full stick (or more. Healthier cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. These delicious, healthy oat cookies are packed with hemp seeds, raisins, chocolate These delicious, healthy oat cookies are perfect for a sweet, little snack anytime of day.
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. For a healthy oatmeal chocolate-chip cookie that is. I mean we've already got the healthy What these cookies do have is a lot of oats. You can cook Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- It's 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Optional flavours.
- You need 3/4 cups of Oats.
- You need 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
I guess that is obvious because they are oatmeal cookies. These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients! Healthier versions of all your favorite cookies, including healthy peanut butter cookies, healthy chocolate chip cookies, and more healthy cookies recipes! Add healthy cookies to your holiday spread with this recipe from Food.com.
Healthy oats cookie step by step
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. BEST Oatmeal Cookie Recipe - crispy edges & soft & chewy centers, these oatmeal Oatmeal Cookies. Healthy apple oatmeal cookies (GF, vegan)Caroline's Cooking. chia seeds, oat bran, vanilla essence Loaded Vegan Breakfast Cookies (gluten free!)Nutritionist in the Kitch. Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here!