Recipe: Appetizing Aam panna (raw mango drink)
Aam panna (raw mango drink). Aam ka Panna (Raw Green Mango Drink) is a refreshing mango drink that is made from raw green mangoes and some mild spices. This chilled drink is great for hot summer days as it has a very nice cooling effect. Aam Ka Panna Recipe - Ingredients.
Aam ka panna is an interesting and lip smacking Indian drink made with raw mango. Authentically it is made by roasting the mango in coal fire, but I chose the easy way to make, using these easy steps. I am now totally addicted to this drink, it turned out so so delicious. You can have Aam panna (raw mango drink) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aam panna (raw mango drink)
- It's 2 of large raw mangoes.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It's 15 of fresh mint leaves.
Aam Panna @Aam ka panna is one of the most popular Summer drinks of North India. It is made using the pulp of cooked Raw mangoes(Kacha Mango) blended with jaggery or sugar along with some spices. It is considered to be the best. This tangy green mango cooler is a sweet and sour drink that's absolutely refreshing.
Aam panna (raw mango drink) instructions
- Peel the raw mangoes. In a pressure cooker put the mangoes with water and cook for 15 to 20 mins till mangoes are completely soft..
- Let the water with mangoes cool for sometime. Preserve the water..
- Remove the soft fibre from the mangoes using a spoon or knife. Throw away the stone/seed..
- Mash the fibre and add it to the water in which mangoes were cooked. You can also grind the fibre with the water in a grinder..
- Add sugar,salt ,roasted cumin powder and chopped mint leaves to it..Adjust seasoning to suit your taste..
- Serve chilled and garnish with mint leaves.
Instant Pot Aam Panna is thirst-quenching, body cooling and Once the green mangoes cool down, remove the pulp and toss it into a blender with water, sugar and spices. Chill the juice and once it's nice and cold, pour..panna drink What is the meaning of Aam Panna? Aam Panna is a vegan, gluten-free unripe (green) mango drink or sherbet. It is commonly prepared during the summer season when green mangoes.