How to Prepare Tasty Banana peel and purslane smoothie
Banana peel and purslane smoothie. Banana peels have an incredibly long list of nutritional benefits. The peels are rich in vitamin A and lutein; two nutrients that help delay the degeneration of the macula, a small area of the retina that controls the sharpness of your vision. Having a rough morning? you will never throw away banana peels after watching this banana peels are a rich source of nutrients your plants crave - Potassium, phosphorus, and calcium, along with a host of other minerals your plants need.
Start with half or a quarter of the peel. Our banana smoothie is extra creamy and fruity. Banana peels are even better for you than bananas — so go ahead, throw the whole thing in your blender next time you make a smoothie. You can cook Banana peel and purslane smoothie using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana peel and purslane smoothie
- It's 1 cup of purslane leaves.
- It's 1 of red tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of green tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of hoja Santa.
- You need 2 of banana with skin.
- It's 1 of soursop peeled.
- Prepare 2 of orange juice.
- It's 1 of grapefruit.
- You need 2 cups of guava.
- You need 2 of spirulina capsules.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk kefir.
- Prepare 1 of ts bee pollen.
- You need 1 tbs of cacao nibs.
- You need 1 tbs of fresh mint.
- You need 1 tbs of lemon verbena.
If you're a smoothie lover who always keeps a steady supply of organic bananas on hand, here's a fun fact: The peel on a banana is even more nutritious. Banana peels are also edible and contain antioxidants and antibacterial properties. In fact, banana peel from Cavendish bananas contains high levels of Banana peels are edible and contain many antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. So, you shouldn't dispose of your banana peels but you can try.
Banana peel and purslane smoothie step by step
- Blend well and enjoy it..
Next time you reach for a banana, don't toss that peel! It's full of nutrients, making it the perfect addition to your healthy smoothie. We do suggest that you wash that peel thoroughly and consider buying organic bananas. Watch and learn why you should eat that banana peel and a recipe to incorporate it. Put all ingredients in a blender.