Recipe: Yummy Pizza Casserole
Pizza Casserole. This crowd pleaser includes tender penne pasta, browned meat, pepperoni, olives, bell peppers. This Easy Pizza Casserole recipe is a family-favorite meal that is kid tested and husband approved! Kids will line up for this zippy pizza-flavored dish.
Yes, #keto pizza is actually a thing. In this video, you'll see how you can still have pizza while eating #lowcarb. Pizza casserole: That doesn't sound too healthy when you first hear it. You can cook Pizza Casserole using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Casserole
- Prepare 2-3 cans of biscuits.
- You need 2 cans of pizza sauce.
- It's 2 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 packages of Canadian bacon.
- It's 1-2 pounds of hamburger.
- Prepare of Green peppers mushrooms black olives, etc for toppings.
Then finish off the pizza casserole by topping it with the remaining pecorino cheese and sliding it into the oven. Pasta is tossed in pizza sauce, mixed with lots of pizza Pizza casserole is one of those recipes that every mom should have in her stash. Keto Pizza Casserole requires five simple ingredients for one incredible casserole dish. See below how to make this pizza casserole recipe, no crust needed for a tasty flavor.
Pizza Casserole instructions
- Spray your dish with nonstick spray....line it with biscuits (I use thun or flakey) on the bottom and side. Brown your hamburger and drain well. Add in 1 to 2 cans of pizza sauce and mix well. Then add in ham, olives, peppers (what ever toppings) place on top of biscuits. Then add as much pepperoni or sausage layers you want..
- Cook at 350-400 degrees til biscuits are golden brown and top is golden brown..
If you are not familiar with this dish, basically you have cooked noodles mixed with the ingredients of pizza. This SUPER Easy Pizza Casserole only uses a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It's a totally adaptable, quick and easy weeknight meal! I don't know about you but sometimes. There's an onion, one pound of ground beef, one pound of pasta, one pound of mozzarella cheese, pepperoni.