Recipe: Tasty Oatmeal’s granola bars
Oatmeal’s granola bars. I was low on granola bars and too lazy to go to the store so I searched and found this recipe. Homemade Granola Bars Ingredients: To make these healthy granola bar recipe, you will need Oats: I used old-fashioned oats for this recipe to make the bars nice and chewy. Jump to the Easy Homemade Granola Bars Recipe or read on to see how we make them.
Made with whole grain oats and chewy dates, these Easy Homemade Oatmeal Date Granola Bars are perfect for a quick and healthy snack on the go! These bars, packed with the sweet flavors of raisins and cinnamon, are inspired by oatmeal raisin cookies--but they're. How to make protein bars at home, healthy oatmeal breakfast bars recipe, homemade protein bars, healthy granola bars, energy bars for kids. You can have Oatmeal’s granola bars using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal’s granola bars
- You need 21/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of each.
- It's of Walnut.
- You need of Pecan.
- You need of Almonds.
- It's of Dried cherries or raisins or figs dried prunes or any dried fruit.
- You need of Mini chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- Prepare of Seeds peanuts or pumpkin or sunflowers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- It's 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe: Try this Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe, or contribute your own. Introducing: Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Granola Bars! Because, no, I don't want a candy bar in disguise. Homemade oatmeal bars that taste similar to Nature Valley Crunchy granola bars but much better.
Oatmeal’s granola bars step by step
- Reheat the oven 325 f prepare 9x9 inc square pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Mix all the ingredients dry first then the wet mix all stirred up and put in the pan and press it down well hard with your hands.
- Bake for half hour and let it cool in the pan do not cut till it’s cold then cut it to bars enjoy 😉.
Perfect to add to your child's lunch, have as a snack or dessert. Have you ever made your own homemade granola bars? These are so much better than anything you can buy at the store. These Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars will last for at least a week in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. They can be frozen in a freezer bag or container for up to two months.