Recipe: Tasty Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- It's of Pizza dough (see my recipe for homemade dough!).
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 Package of bacon.
- It's 1 Packet of Hidden valley ranch.
- It's 1 cup of milk (for ranch).
- It's 1 cup of mayonnaise (for ranch).
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (fresh grated is the best!).
- You need of Olive oil.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza instructions
- Cut chicken into bite size peices and cook with some oil and garlic powder (Tip: use cooking scissors to cut chicken!).
- Cut bacon into bite size peices and cook (again, bust out the cooking scissors!).
- Make your ranch, following directions on the back of the packet.
- Roll out dough, sprinkle a generous amount of garlic powder and about a tbsp of olive oil on top of your dough..
- Spread out about a cup of ranch evenly over the dough.
- Add chicken and bacon..
- Add on as much cheese as you'd like!.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 25 minutes.