Recipe: Appetizing Oven Fried Ravioli
Oven Fried Ravioli.
You can have Oven Fried Ravioli using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Ravioli
- You need 1 package of frozen ravioli (24 ounce).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It's 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs, Italian seasoned.
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Prepare 1 of small jar pizza sauce (14 ounce).
Oven Fried Ravioli instructions
- Mix together in a bowl the eggs and half and half......you can use a whisk or a fork to mix it.....
- Put frozen ravioli into bowl with half and half and eggs, gently coat all ravioli......
- In another bowl mix seasoned bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese thoroughly......
- Dip coated ravioli into bread crumb mixture, then place ravioli onto a greased cookie sheet, repeat until all ravioli are done......Work quickly ! They tend to get stuck together, if that happens to you just gently separate ravioli with a dull knife !!.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 12-14 min or until ravioli are golden in color......
- Remove from cookie sheet, place on a serving tray, sprinkle lightly with extra Parmesan cheese and heat up your pizza sauce in a separate pan and dip ravioli into pizza sauce when it’s heated......
- Serve and Enjoy 😉!!!!.