How to Prepare Appetizing Avocolada Smoothie
Avocolada Smoothie. The perfect plant-based way to start your day. Keto Avocado Smoothie: Avocados are naturally low in carbs. Combine the avocado, milk, yogurt, honey, and ice cubes in a blender; blend until smooth.
Check out our amazingly delicious avocado smoothie recipes. These delights will leave you feeling Are you wanting to get more avocado in your life? Using it in your smoothies is an easy way to take. You can cook Avocolada Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocolada Smoothie
- You need 1/2 cup of canned pineapple chunks with the juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of canned coconut milk (shake well!).
- You need 1 of medium avocado.
- It's 6 of ice cubes.
- You need 1/3 of a banana.
- You need 2 handfuls of washed spinach.
Since avocados are high in fat, it's best to eat the fruit in the morning so your body can burn the calories throughout the day. Hi there, This video shows a simple smoothie recipe. We can make this smoothie with simple ingredients. This Chocolate Avocado Smoothie tastes like a dark chocolate milkshake, while being naturally dairy-free and sweetened with fruit.
Avocolada Smoothie step by step
- Add ingredients one by one in the blender and blend until smooth. Depending on how how thick or thin you like your smoothies, you can always add more. I like mine thin, so I added more of the liquid ingredients and a couple more ice cubes, and blended longer. My husband likes his thicker, so I used 1/2 a banana instead of a 1/3 and didn't blend as long..
- Enjoy all to yourself, or share with others! Great for breakfast or a mid day treat!.
It's made without bananas, for a rich chocolate flavor you'll love. This chocolate avocado smoothie is super healthy, quick, simple and ultra creamy! Doesn't taste a bit like avocados and can also be made as pudding. Avocado smoothie recipes are a delicious way to start your morning. Avocados add a rich, creamy consistency to your smoothie, without upping the sugar content, like yogurt or bananas do.