How to Cook Perfect Chicken Satay Pizza
Chicken Satay Pizza. Reviews for: Photos of Satay Chicken Pizza. Confident a Chicken Satay Pizza would be delicious, I pressed on and boy am I glad I did! Even my husband (O ye of little faith) had to eat his words, so to speak.
A great combination of Asian flavours in a pizza for something new for your menu. Ingredients. − + Blended Paste for Chicken Marination & Peanut Sauce. Recipes Eat Easy - video recipes for every day! You can cook Chicken Satay Pizza using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Pizza
- Prepare of Ingredients for pizza dough:.
- It's 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2.25 tsp of yeast.
- It's 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of bread flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for topping:.
- It's 500 gr of chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, minced.
- It's 2 of lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 4 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- It's To taste of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare of Green onion (optional), thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It's 8 tbs of thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought).
- It's 4 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
Holiday menu and recipes for every day. Give us your attention and you. Skinny Pizza is promoting their new Chicken Satay Pizza right now. Whisk together the yogurt, curry powder, hot sauce, garlic, shallot, ginger and some salt in a small bowl.
Chicken Satay Pizza step by step
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside..
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce..
- Top with 1/2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella..
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes..
Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe you'll find online! Flavorful chicken and a rich, nutty sauce combine to create Malaysian Satay. Hand-held skewers of tender Malaysian Satay, served with a nutty Peanut Sauce bring an exotic flair to your summer BBQ. KART' PIZZA are made from ingredients of the finest quality and specially selected to fulfill and surpass consumers' expectations.