Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza. A simple Ham and cheese pizza recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Combine the flour, salt, yeast and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the oil and water to form a dough, bringing it together with your hands, then kneading gently on a lightly floured surface for a minute until even.
Instead of pizza I made dough balls with cheese on the inside. Homemade pizza dough + ham & cheese = handheld bliss! You may have grown up eating microwaved hot pocket snacks. You can have No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of quickmelt cheese.
- Prepare of ham.
Yeast: I use Red Star Platinum yeast. I have the best results when I use this instant yeast. Some people would say, pizza without cheese isn't pizza! However, when we go back in history, traditional pizza did not have No-cheese Pizza.
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza step by step
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt..
- Slowly add water until mixture can form a dough..
- Add the oil and knead until there are no more lumps..
- Flatten the dough and place in the pan..
- Cover with tomato sauce, cheese and ham..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 200° celcius..
Mix flour with semolina salt, make a well in the Cut goat cheese into slices. To make the dough, put the flour, yeast, garlic and salt into a bowl. No yeast pizza dough can also be made using egg and no yogurt or soda is used in such recipe. I will share it sometime soon. This recipe yields a pizza with good crust and soft inside Add few drops of oil and spread well.