Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy
Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy.
You can cook Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy
- You need of Pizza dough.
- It's 2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 11/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 3-4 TBSP of veg oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 21/2-3 of -cups AP Flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Meatballs.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef or whatever ground meat you prefer.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of ground pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of dry herbs of your choice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic or powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white onion smalled diced or powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg for mix and another for egg wash (2 total).
- It's of Or just season the way you like your meatballs 🤗.
- You need 2 cups of tomato sauce and extra for dipping.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzeralla cheese.
Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy step by step
- For dough : Mix flour,salt,garlic powder,sugar. Whisk.
- Add water and oil to mixer or bowl then add yeast.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix until dough forms.
- Drizzle oil into LARGE dry bowl. This will expand.
- Roll out dough on clean surface into ball. Place in bowl and cover with plastic touching dough.
- Place in fridge to rise and all that good stuff. 2 -4 hrs.
- Now for Meatballs.
- In a bowl combine ground meat and all spices. Add egg then bread crumb Mix well. Dont over mix.
- Roll out mix into 1 ounce balls.(This photo may be 2oz).
- In a large saute pan, sear meatballs until nice and browned all over. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grab dough out of fridge. Dough should be 3x in size.
- Cut dough in half, take apart small pieces large enough to cover meatballs. Roll into small balls.
- Roll out each ball wide enough to place meatball inside.
- Spoon small amount of tomato sauce in the center of rolled out dough balls.
- Now add some cheese.
- Place meatball on top of cheese and sauce and wrap dough around meatball..
- Make sure dough is sealed well around stuffing then place on a parchment lined sheet pan SEALED side down.
- Brush light coat of egg wash on top of dough balls.
- Place in oven 20-25 mins until golden brown and beautiful. These went back in another 10 mins for more color..
- Add garlic oil after and enjoy with tomato sauce. Hope you enjoy ❤.