Easiest Way to Cook Yummy BBQ chicken pizza
BBQ chicken pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness!
Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. Jenny Jones makes a crispy-crust barbeque chicken pizza at home, wood-fired oven style, using a pizza stone for the best crust ever. It's the classic BBQ feast atop a crispy pizza base - who would have thought? You can cook BBQ chicken pizza using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ chicken pizza
- It's 1 of (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts halves cooked and shredded.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pepperchini peppers.
- It's 2 cup of shredded colby-monteray jack cheese.
Store-bought pizza dough, leftover chicken, BBQ sauce … check, check, check! This weeknight pizza couldn't be easier. This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me?
BBQ chicken pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- place pizza crust on medium baking sheet. Spread BBQ sauce on crust..
- spread shredded chicken, cheese, & pepperchinis on pizza..
- bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. add cilantro.
Today I want to share my rendering of their very popular BBQ Chicken Pizza, which was a favorite of Jeff, my (platonic) roommate from Taiwan. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza. This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when we lived in California. When we moved we had to make a version of our own at home and let me tell you.