Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing BBQ pizza
BBQ pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness!
If you cook it straight on the grill it will probably end up burning, so try using a cupcake tray to bake your pizza on. Come to BBQ Chicken Pizza Country. Here are the printables, both for the pizza and (separately) the crust BBQ Chicken Pizza, with tender grilled chicken, lots of cheese and a homemade sauce, is better This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when. You can have BBQ pizza using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ pizza
- It's 1 of pillsbury premade pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey bbq sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced purple onion.
- It's 1/4 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed or pineapple tidbits.
- It's 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Optional garnish: bbq drizzle, dried parsley flakes.
Store-bought pizza dough, leftover chicken, BBQ sauce … check, check, check! This weeknight pizza couldn't be easier. A BBQ Pizza recipe that is not only simple to make, but is great for using up any barbecue pork leftovers. Did I mention it's cooked in a cast iron skillet?
BBQ pizza instructions
- Heat oven to 400 and press crust into greased baking sheet. Bake just the crust 6 min then remove and top with bbq, all toppings and then cheese..
- Bake additional 8-9 minutes..
- Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes to make the cheese speckled and a little crispy then top with parsley flakes and bbq drizzle if desired..
This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza. Switch up pizza night with this Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe! Barbecue sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon, and cilantro, this BBQ Chicken Pizza will be a new favorite. Turn pizza night into a family affair with this BBQ Beef Pizza that is easy enough for the kids to help!