Recipe: Yummy Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza
Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is my absolute favorite homemade pizza recipe I make. The flavors go so well together. I'm excited today to share my favorite homemade pizza recipe with you.
This is my favorite homemade pizza; these are the basic toppings though I vary sometimes depending on what's on hand. Top with chicken, spinach, onion. #chicken #spinach #alfredo #pizza from dominoes pizza when I say this is a masterpiece of pizza. Mukbang: papa johns chicken alfredo pizza & double choc. You can cook Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza
- Prepare 2 cup of alfredo sauce or enough for even layer.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of shredded colby-jack cheese ( i just buy 12 oz bag).
- It's 1 medium of red or yellow bell pepper cut into small slivers (this really adds a hint of sweetness).
- You need 1 medium of onion cut into rings then halved and separated.
- You need 4 of or 5 cooked boneless skinless chicken tenders cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of or more of Tarragon (dry or fresh, i really recommend using Tarragon and not subing it really goes so good with the chicken).
- You need 1/2 packages of frozen spinach thawed or use fresh.
- It's 1 of olive oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Lawry's coarse ground garlic salt with parsley or whatever garlic salt you have.
- Prepare 2 packages of of premade pizza dough mix or make your own dough.
- Prepare 1 large of pizza pan.
Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. It is so easy that you can pull it together Had all the ingredients for the Chicken Florentine Alfredo with Fettuccine, except for the baby spinach. Cook the chicken until no pink is showing. Add the garlic, bacon, spinach, salt, and pepper, cooking until spinach is wilted.
Tarragon chicken spinach alfredo pizza instructions
- prepare the 2 packs pizza dough according to the instructions on package and set aside. boil the chicken for about 20 min in a little salt..
- pre cut and pre measure everything out and set aside. when chicken is done let sit about 5 min or so on cutting board to retain moisture then cut into small chunks.
- grease your pizza pan lightly and evenly with olive oil and press out the Pizza dough onto pan to form pizza. crimp the edges with a bit of olive oil to form crust and sprinkle with some of the garlic salt.
- prick the pizza all over with a fork careful not to tear dough (don't prick crust).
- add evenly and not too thick the Alfredo sauce, then add an even layer of the shredded cheese just to cover the sauce (save some cheese for later).
- evenly add red or yellow pepper then the onion..
- next evenly add the chicken pieces and generously sprinkle on the Tarragon..
- add the spinach, sprinkle on the black pepper and last of the garlic salt..
- then add the last of the shredded cheese to lightly and evenly cover.
- preheat oven according to the instructions on the pizza mix package or preheat oven at 350 to 400 and bake for 15 to 20 min or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Sear the chicken, stirring occasionally, until golden. Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe! A great healthy recipe for busy weeknights with chicken and plenty of fresh spinach. This exquisite pizza takes time, because it's made completely from scratch. Savory shredded chicken layered with fresh spinach, creamy Alfredo sauce, melted mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan cheese and lasagna noodles.