How to Cook Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup of soft salted butter.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips to your delight.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Meanwhile, cut a baking paper for lining your baking sheet. Set aside..
- Mix the dry ingredients together until fully incorporated. Set aside..
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the eggs and vanilla..
- Using a mixer, mix the butter and sugars. Dont over mix or the butter will start to melt fast..
- Pour and mix the butter-sugars mixture into the dry ingredients and mix by folding..
- Pour in the egg mixture and mix. Try not to overmix..
- Now, pour in the chocolate chips. Mix until all are fully incorporated..
- Check your dough. You should be able to form a ball with it at least using a spoon or it should not be runny. If it's runny or you think it's too soft, keep it in freezer for about 20 minutes..
- When you are ready to bake, scoop a spoonful of the dough. Arrange with 2 inches apart on your lined baking sheet. Top with a few pieces of choco chips for looks. Be sure that your oven is preheated at 190°C..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a regular oven. Or, 8 minutes in a convection oven. Or, until the bottom part of the cookies are almost dark brown. You don't want to burn them beauties..
- When done, remove the batch from the oven. Remove the cookies from the baking paper and transfer on a rack to cool before serving..