Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Jellab drink
Jellab drink. JALLAB is made by diluting the syrup made of grape molasses, dates, and rose water. Pour the jellab syrup in a pitcher. Add the water and stir well.
I would try to get a mouthful of ice and some pine nuts (my Jellab is served today in traditional Lebanese restaurants and cafes as well as all the beaches that pepper. Jallab (Arabic: جلاب / ALA-LC: jallāb) is a type of fruit syrup popular in the Middle East made from carob, dates, grape molasses and rose water. Jallab is very popular in Jordan, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon. You can have Jellab drink using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jellab drink
- Prepare 1 cup of jellab syrup.
- You need 5 cups of water.
- It's 5 teaspoons of pine nuts.
- You need 5 teaspoons of almonds.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of raisins.
Jallab is a popular fruit syrup made from molasses of carob, dates, and grapes. It is especially well known in Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. Jellab Recipe - Look and Cook step by step recipes Jallab- Lebanese drink with rose water, date.
Jellab drink step by step
- Pour the jellab syrup in a pitcher. Add the water and stir well..
- Serve in long glasses with crushed ice and add 1 teaspoon pine nuts, 1 teaspoon almonds and 1 teaspoon raisins to each glass..
- Present the jellab with a spoon in each glass..
- Note: Jellab syrup can be found in all grocery shops that sell food from the Middle East..
Jallab is a very popular drink in the Middle East. It's made by diluting the syrup made of grape molasses, dates and rose water with water and serving it in a tall glass with. A floral and refreshing Middle Eastern drink inspired from Lebanon, Jallab is made with date molasses, a touch of rose mater and topped with slivered almonds. Jallab is a type of fruit syrup popular in the Middle East made from carob, dates, grape molasses For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Jallab. Jallab - A Floral Middle Eastern Drink with Rose Water and Date Molasses.