Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
You can have Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- You need 1 3/4 cups of self-rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It's 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 jar of Alfredo sauce (Ragu is best).
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line your pizza stone or baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and yogurt. Mix well, using your hands to combine. Eventually you’ll want to squeeze the dough together to form into a ball..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board or your counter. Lightly flour the top as you press into a pizza shape. This makes 2 8” doughs or you can make one big one..
- Crimp up the edges with your fingers so it will hold the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook each side about 5-6 mins until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate and return the pan to medium heat..
- Add Alfredo sauce, 1 tbsp butter and lots of black pepper. Turn up to medium high and let it boil lightly until it is thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and spoon the sauce onto your pizza dough. You may not use all the sauce, depending on how saucy you want your pizza..
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces and add on top of Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the crust is light brown on the edges..
- Garnish with parsley if desired..