Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. For the everyday busy bee, power bars are a wonderfully convenient snack to have around. They can be thrown into a bag and eaten at any time, usually have an impressive amount of protein, and are chock. These healthy vegan oat bars are gluten-free, delicious & easy to make!
They're NOT sticky at room temperature! I ate a lot of granola bars candy bars disguised as granola bars growing up. Shoutout to my mom for letting me get the ones dunked in chocolate 😉. You can cook Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- It's 1 cup of dried coconut.
- You need 1 cup of whole oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- It's 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Redefine breakfast with these delicious vegan no-bake fall peanut butter breakfast bars. If you are allergic to nuts altogether, you can always sub the nut butter for sunflower seed butter. Feel free to sub out the seeds and dried fruit. KIND snack bars are made from delicious, wholesome ingredients, like fruits, nuts, and savory spices - combined with honey.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
These bars are where our journey started and it was simple: whole ingredients like nuts, mixed with fruits and spices bound together with honey. Vegan protein bars are more popular (and delicious) than ever. These Nut-free Granola Bars are vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free! These are loaded with delicious spices, have chewy and soft and crispy edges. Save yourself a few extra dollars by making your own energy bars at home.