Recipe: Tasty Potato Crust Pizza - with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese
Potato Crust Pizza - with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese. So does lots of EXTRA CHEESE & ALFREDO SAUCE really make the difference with this NEW VERSION?! Find out all that and more right here in this DETAILED FOOD REVIEW! Ian K swings by Papa John's® to give their New EXTRA CHEESY ALFREDO Garlic Parmesan Crust Pizza a shot!
I didn't even taste a hint of cream cheese and the sauce turned out smooth and creamy and cheesy!! I served it with cut up grilled chicken and fettucine. It comes with a side of Garlic Dipping Sauce. You can cook Potato Crust Pizza - with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Crust Pizza - with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese
- Prepare 5-6 of russet potatoes cooked.
- Prepare 1 of egg (1/4 cup egg white).
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce.
- It's of Parmesan cheese.
The Best Parmesan Cheese Pizza Recipes on Yummly Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan Cheese. Water, Cream (Milk), Butter (Cream, Salt), Parmesan Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oils, Modified Corn Starch, Sherry Wine, Enzyme Modified Egg Yolks, Romano Cheese (Part-Skim. One of the best things about this ravioli Alfredo is that it only requires four ingredients, thanks to dinner jump-starters like frozen ravioli and jarred Alfredo sauce.
Potato Crust Pizza - with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel and dice potatoes. Place in boiling water for about 20 minutes. Should be able to poke with fork..
- Combine potatoes, egg, butter, and corn starch in bowl. Use hand mixer to combine all ingredients..
- Place potato mixture on pizza pan/stone and shape..
- Bake crust for 30-40 or until browned..
- Add Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese (and whatever other toppings you choose). Place back in oven for 15 min or until cheese is completely melted..
Whether you make your sauce from scratch or not, we can all agree that ravioli and Alfredo are an excellent pair. Add the ground sweet potato, almond flour, Parmesan, salt, garlic powder and egg to a bowl and stir until combined. Transfer the sweet potato mixture to the prepared baking sheet Remove the crust from the oven and top with the pizza sauce, broccoli rabe, sausage, goat cheese and pepper flakes. We're serving up roasted tricolor potatoes, in addition to a refreshing arugula salad with juicy cherry tomatoes of various hues. Combine the breadcrumbs and half the Parmesan cheese in a separate medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.