Recipe: Perfect Taco Braid
You can have Taco Braid using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Braid
- Prepare 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough.
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need 1/2 can of refried beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Optional seasonings: pepper, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder.
- It's of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy.
Taco Braid step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger along with seasonings of choice until browned; drain and return to pot and stir in salsa..
- Open can of pizza dough and spread completely out on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread center with the refried beans. Once done cut strips along both sides of dough as pictured..
- Top with cooked hamburger..
- Top with cheese..
- Fold the strips together fastening on top of the filling and continue to braid all the way down. It is okay to leave the ends slightly opened as pictured..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy topped with sour cream, lettuce, tomato, taco sauce, anything you desire!.