Recipe: Perfect Rolled Pastry Chicken Pizza
Rolled Pastry Chicken Pizza. One Spring Roll Pastry, Endless Variations. Full flavours of pizza in a bite-sized snack! Using a knife and with two cuts (one.
Super easy to make and packed with mixed vegetables, these Veggie Pizza Puff Pastry Roll Ups are sure to go down a treat with the whole family! Inside these golden puff pastry "packages", chicken breasts rolled with spinach, herbed cream cheese and walnuts are a savory surprise. I like to serve this elegant entree when we have guests or are celebrating a holiday or special occasion. You can have Rolled Pastry Chicken Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rolled Pastry Chicken Pizza
- You need 1 piece of pastry sheet.
- It's 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's pinch of pizza seasonings.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 150 grams of chicken breasts (cube it).
- It's 1 of some large onions slice.
- You need 1 of some green capsicums.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe: Spicy buffalo chicken, gooey cheese, and creamy blue cheese on a baked to perfection no rise crust! Pepperoni Pizza Pastry Puffs - two bite pizza! Perfect for parties, tailgating or a quick lunch! This recipe can be as homemade or as store-bought as your heart desires.
Rolled Pastry Chicken Pizza step by step
- Thaw the pastry sheet and rolled it a little...
- Spread the tomato paste pizza seasoning and salt.
- Add the dices chicken breast capsicums and onions...
- Roll from the edge to.another firmly.
- Using a thread cut the pastry using a criss cross method.
- Place it on a baking tray and bake for 20 mins at 180 c.
Cut the rectangle in half lengthwise. Follow our simple pastry recipe to make delicious Pizza Puffs that are full of flavour this summer! Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. I did not have herbed cheese, so i mixed cream chesse with garlic powder, mozerella cheese, sauted onions and spinach. A traditional chicken pie is classic comfort food and this fuss-free recipe is one you'll want to make again and again.