Recipe: Yummy Quick Pizza Dough
Quick Pizza Dough. The trouble with most homemade pizza dough recipes is that they're sort of a pain You have to plan ahead Knead the dough. This homemade pizza crust comes together quickly—give the dough time to rise and a couple of kneads, and it's done! Check out this Easy and Quick Pizza Dough/ Base Recipe For a delicious crispy crust, we recommend using the Culinary Couture pizza stone.
A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle. You can cook Quick Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough
- It's 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of envelop of dry yeast.
- You need 3/4 cup of water 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar 2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for coating.
I make mine in the food. Reviews for: Photos of Quick Pizza Dough. Quick pizza dough made with four ingredients only, great for thin or thick crust. This one is made in just one hour from start to finish, yet still crusty.
Quick Pizza Dough step by step
- Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl.
- Mix it well. Add the oil and water to the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Knead the dough and then form a ball coat with the 3 tablespoon of oil and let it work/ rise for 1 hour covered..
- Flour a surface and roll it out..
For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball. "Make quick, easy homemade pizza tonight! Homemade pizza sauce + homemade crust that comes together in a flash and tastes amazing!" What do I do when I find myself home alone on a Tuesday. I've been trolling for the best pizza dough recipe to make at home for ages and this was super straightforward and quick. Pizza dough takes a bit of practice, so the crust may not be perfect your first time. There is nothing special about the ingredients or the technique in this quick pizza dough.