Recipe: Tasty No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust.
You can cook No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- It's of whole wheat flour.
- It's of white flour.
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of dried chopped cilantro.
- It's of dried chopped basil leaves.
- You need of baking powder.
- It's of water.
- You need of olive oil.
No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust step by step
- Pre-heat oven 400°F.
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and wisk to blend together well..
- Add water and oiland mix well with a wooden spoon. Mix until dough forms a nice smooth ball..
- Drop dough ball on flat surface and use a rolling pin to roll it out until it is about 1/2 an inch thick. Place on a pizza pan or a cookie pan and use your finger tips to fit in better into your pan..
- place in oven for around 5-6 min, take out and throw all your toppings on, then back in the oven for about 10-15 min, or until your toppings and or cheese are nice and melted..