Recipe: Perfect buffalo chicken flatbread pizza
buffalo chicken flatbread pizza. These Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas are perfect for a quick and easy dinner or as a fun appetizer for game day. Naan is spread with homemade buffalo sauce, shredded jack cheese and cooked chicken and topped with crumbled blue cheese cheese. Buffalo Chicken Flatbread pizza is topped with pieces of chicken tossed in hot sauce then layered with melt-y cheese and green onions.
What I like to do is get pre-made flatbreads from Wal-Mart. They have all sorts of different flavors and they aren't very expensive. Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas All things buffalo. in pizza form. You can have buffalo chicken flatbread pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of buffalo chicken flatbread pizza
- Prepare 4 of chicken strips.
- It's 3 tbsp of Franks red hot.
- It's 1 cup of cheese.
- You need 2 of flat breads.
- Prepare 1 small of onion chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
My oldest son loves anything with buffalo chicken and this recipe was no disappointment. When the chicken is ready, place the flatbread rounds on a baking sheet and divide the chicken equally between all four rounds. Spread the onions and coated diced chicken breast on top of cheese. Sprinkle garlic, chili and Italian seasoning on top.
buffalo chicken flatbread pizza instructions
- cut the chicken strips into cubes season with Ms dash n Franks red hot.
- n a small pan sautee the pineapple-onion-mushrooms.
- then cook the chicken.
- place two flatbreads on a cookie sheet.
- use what every kind of pasta sauce you like.
- assemble ur pizZa.
- place in a oven at 400°F for 15 minutes.
How to Make BUFFALO CHICKEN FLATBREAD PIZZAS. Makes a great quick lunch or dinner idea and a crowd-pleasing game day appetizer. This Buffalo Chicken Pizza has a Frank's hot sauce bechamel and is topped with mozzarella, chicken, tomatoes and scallions. It's a fun recipe for game night. If you're a fan of all things Buffalo when it comes to food, you've got to try this pizza!