Recipe: Appetizing Mini taco pizza
Mini taco pizza. These Mini Taco Pizza Bites fit the bill. These are super easy to make, and your kids will go crazy for them. Of course that's if you can get your hubby to leave them along long enough for the kids to get.
Mini Pizza Tacos are the perfect bite-sized morsels for your next casual party because everyone loves pizza and tacos, so why not just combine everyone's two favorite foods into one mega delicious. They are made with biscuits so they take no What's better than a delicious cheesy Taco Pizza? One that you make in a matter of minutes by using. You can cook Mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- It's 1 of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- You need 1 package (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- It's 1 packet of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- It's of Mexican cheese.
- You need of shredded lettuce.
With their crunchy-chewy texture, mini ground beef tacos are sure to be the favorite finger food at your next gathering. Follow our easy recipe to make them. MINI TACO PIZZA - this is easy enough for kids to make or help with! Tacos and pizza together at last.
Mini taco pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you. So you should probably share so you don't. The taco pizza. the conclusion of all Mexican-Italian-American food fusion. Fill this delicious pizza Taco Pizza. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free.