Recipe: Appetizing BBQ Steak strips(pizza topping)
BBQ Steak strips(pizza topping). The BBQ Pit Boys combine fresh ground Chicken breast and fresh ground Rib steak with some cheddar cheese and make another one of their classic barnyard cheeseburgers.! Forget the "tease" because here at the Pit it's all about the Cheese with these Boneless N. Add some onion, garlic, Smoked Bacon.
This recipe is actually listed as BBQ but it works great even if you are broiling or pan frying your steaks. Right now I have just chicken and I need two more toppings. Here is the selection I have from: MEATS: Pepperoni Italian Sausage Sliced Italian Sausage Beef Philly Steak Ham Bacon Salami UNMEATS: Cheddar Cheese. You can have BBQ Steak strips(pizza topping) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Steak strips(pizza topping)
- It's 250-300 g of meat(goat/mutton/beef).
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It's 1 of diced tomato.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of BBQ sauce.
- It's of Cayenne/paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Quite possibly the easiest pizza to make! This is a really ,really good pizza with a fun American twist! The BBQ sauce,rather than tomato goes perfect with toppings. You can use as much or Spread crust with barbecue sauce.
BBQ Steak strips(pizza topping) step by step
- Cut the meat into strips..
- In a saucepan, heat some oil and fry the meat. Allow it to cook..
- Add the onion and tomato. Cover and allow to cook..
- Add the seasoning and sauce. At this point you can add the red pepper and allow to cook for a few minutes..
- Can be used as topping on pizza or served with rice and veggies. Enjoy 😋.
Add steak strips, cheese, pepper and onion to pizza. Cook your strip steaks like the steakhouses do. BBQ Pork Belly slices are an easy-to-make alternative to slow-roasted pork belly, with all the finger-licking satisfaction. The easiest way to make pizza in a hurry? New York Strip is one of our favorite steaks to grill.