Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Pizza Braid
Pizza Braid. Place the braided puff pastry on a parchment paper lined baking tray. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese. Homemade pizza is all the rage these days.
Somewhere between a stromboli and a calzone, this braid is the latest way to get your pizza fix. When pizza night needs a refresh, we've got the answer. This gooey cheese-filled pepperoni pizza braid is the perfect solution to dinnertime boredom, game day celebrations and party invites. You can cook Pizza Braid using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Braid
- You need 1 of tube refrigerated pizza crust dough, any type or brand.
- It's 1 jar of pizza sauce, any kind.
- You need 1 bag of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- It's dash of garlic powder.
- You need dash of Italian seasoning.
Pizza and Pepperoni Braid - a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza that is ready fast. Grab a can of refrigerated pizza dough and let me show you how easily and quickly this recipe comes together. Pizza and Pepperoni Braid: Quick Appetizer or Dinner Recipe. This Pizza and Pepperoni Braid is a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza that is ready fast!
Pizza Braid step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread pizza crust out on baking sheet. Top with generous amount of pizza sauce followed by pepperonis in a single layer and then cheese. (I doubled recipe)..
- Using kitchen scissors cut strips along both sides of pizza dough..
- Fold strips together over top of pizza and gently push together..
- Combine melted butter and seasonings and brush generously over top..
- Baked 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cut into single serve strips with pizza cutter and serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Enjoy!.
Watch the video and make this for dinner tonight! Place the braided puff pastry on a parchment paper lined baking tray. A pizza braid is a fun way to dress up a homemade pizza. It's pretty, different and absolutely But a good pizza braid needs a good crust. A classic homemade pizza crust will leave everyone smiling.