Recipe: Perfect Shrimp pizza
Shrimp pizza. Watch how to make this recipe. READ DESCRIPTION Today my mom is going to show you how to make Shrimp Pizza. If you enjoyed seeing this please leave a like, rate, comment, subscribe, share.
Unroll pizza dough and place on prepared baking sheet, stretching to make into a rectangle. Drain cooked shrimp on a towel-lined plate. Spread Alfredo sauce mixture over crust. You can cook Shrimp pizza using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp pizza
- You need 1 bag of medium sized shrimp or about a pound uncooked peeled.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce garlic and herb flavor.
- Prepare of Premade pizza crust or homemade.
- It's of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Top with shrimp and garlic mixture. Sprinkle with Asiago and mozzarella cheese. Once stretched, remove the stone from the Add the cheese, the place the shrimp on top of the pizza. Drizzle with a few tablespoons of the garlic.
Shrimp pizza step by step
- Marinate shrimp in soy sauce for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prebake crust for 10 minutes.
- Cook shrimp until done. After it's cool to the touch chop the shrimp.
- Add 1/2 cup of pasta sauce to crust bake for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the crust.
- Top with cheese and cook for 10 minutes.
Here is the ultimate weeknight dinner idea: Shrimp Naan Pizzas. Shrimp with a big spicy kick, balanced with sweet pineapple… all on a pizza! Shrimp Marinara Pizza recipe features tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil, thyme, capers, shrimp, brine-cured green olives, brine-cured black olives, feta. See more ideas about Pizza recipes, Recipes, Cooking recipes. · Shrimp Scampi Pizza topped with a light garlic-lemon sauce, shrimp, and cheeses will become one of your family's favorite pizzas! Tuna pizza with shrimp, salad and.