Recipe: Tasty Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza.
You can have Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
- You need of Sauce-----------------.
- Prepare 12 ounces of canned Alfredo sauce or you can make your own.
- It's of Bagel----------------.
- It's 4 of whole bagels multi-grained.
- It's of Toppings----------------.
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- It's 2/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of fennel seed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fire roasted red peppers.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- It's 2 ounce of bacon 2 slices.
- It's 1/3 cup of rehydrated onions.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Italian 6 cheeses blend.
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bagels in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Brown the beef with the sliced olives, re-hydrated onions, and chopped mushrooms. Add kosher salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the Alfredo sauce..
- Add most of the sauce to the bagels. Add pepperoni next make sure you cover the hole in the center with one slice of pepperoni..
- Add the toppings with the meat. Add the rest of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the fire roasted red peppers and fennel seed..
- Fry the bacon crisp and chop it up.
- Add bacon to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Get the cheeses..
- Add the cheese to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.