Recipe: Perfect Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ Mini Pizza
Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ Mini Pizza.
You can have Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ Mini Pizza using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ Mini Pizza
- It's 2 of marinated chicken breasts.
- You need 6 of pita bread pockets.
- It's 2 cup of spicy bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of spicy pico de gallo.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ Mini Pizza instructions
- Take a cookie tray, and scatter kosher salt on the tray..
- Take each pita bread, and with a brush, spread the olive oil on both sides of the bread, leaving a nice layer without any puddles. Do this for each pizza..
- If the chicken is raw, grill each breast until cooked. Once grilled, cube the grilled chicken and place in a bowl..
- Take your spicy bbq sauce of choice, and pour a liberal amount of it into the bowl of cubed grilled chicken..
- Next, take 2-3 large spoonfuls of the spicy pico de gallo and put it into the bowl as well..
- Stir and mix thoroughly. Make sure everything is coated and mixed well. Add more sauce if needed..
- Take 1/6 of the bowl's contents and spoon them on each pita bread..
- Top each pita bread with a good pinch of shredded cheddar cheese, making sure no cheese is on the tray..
- Bake at 375°F for roughly 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted..
- Serve hot, & enjoy!.