Recipe: Perfect Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes
Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes.
You can have Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes
- It's 4 of medium waxy potatoes.
- It's 3 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- It's 2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
Pizza Hasselbeck potatoes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 360°F. Cut thin lines down the potatoes. Use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide if needed..
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the potatoes are fanned out, around 60 minutes..
- Fill each slot with a slice of pepperoni, cut in half if needed. Top each potato with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes then broil until mozerella is browned and bubbly, around 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve..