Easiest Way to Make Perfect French bread chicken alfredo pizzas
French bread chicken alfredo pizzas. Home » Recipes » Chicken » Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza. Using serrated knife, cut French bread in half, and cut each half lengthwise through center. In large bowl, mix roasted red bell pepper, garlic, spinach, chicken, Alfredo sauce, salt, pepper and reserved bread pieces; mix well.
Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning on top of sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese, cooked chicken, tomatoes, green onions. French bread is thick and fluffy. You can have French bread chicken alfredo pizzas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French bread chicken alfredo pizzas
- Prepare of pizza.
- Prepare 1 large of french bread cut into two, lengthways.
- You need 1 cup of alfredo sauce.
- You need 8 of onces shredded provolone cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken breast.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic salt each, oregano and pepper mixed together.
To make the best french bread pizza try pressing the bread down to make it flatter. In the video I show you how to whip up several varieties; chicken, spinach, Alfredo (my favorite!), BBQ chicken, Philly cheesesteak (for the hubby) and of course regular old cheese (for. French Bread Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe. This recipe combines two of my favorites: Chicken Alfredo, and pizza!
French bread chicken alfredo pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- On baking tray place bread. Spread alfredo sauce evenly over both slices..
- Divide chicken evenly over both as well as spices then cheese. Place onions over both last..
- Bake about 10 minutes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
My husband even likes this, and he isn't fond of chicken! There are always smiling faces when there is pizza on our dinner table. My husband's personal favorite is BBQ Chicken. For dinners in a crunch, I love to make french bread pizzas. You may remember this Spinach Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza from a while back.